North Pole at the Fair
The North Pole at the Fair is a 15,000 sq. ft. Christmas Paradise for Kids. It is an immersion experience for kids (and parents) that will stimulate excitement, create learning experiences, and instill the sense of magic into the Christmas season. Santa Photos are taken by Reservation only in a private studio free from distraction and the chaos that accompany shopping centers. So come and see Santa or just play in the beautiful North Pole at the Fair – A Christmas Paradise for Kids!
- Santa's Office: Take a look around Santa's office where all the mail is read, naughty and nice lists are made, and the Christmas Eve sleigh route is determined. Write your own letter to Santa on “official” Santa Claus stationary at one of the desks made specifically for the North Pole. See if you have what it takes to make the nice list this year!
- Santa's Library: Santa loves nothing more than a good book when he is not busy preparing for Christmastime. Choose from over 470 Christmas themed children books to read in a special Santa chair.
- Visit the Elf Village where you can color, draw, play, pretend, create, build, and explore. All activities in the Elf Village are included with the admission price.
- Play in one of the many imaginative play areas: Restaurants, Medical Clinic, Schoolhouse, and General Store.
- Build with your favorite bricks in the Brick House.
- Enjoy one of seven dollhouses in the new Doll House.
- Play in one of Santa's two new food trucks.
- Race cars and trucks in the car area and on the monster truck ramp.
- And much more!
$5.00 Ages 2-99
Free - Children under 2
Admission does not include an opportunity to visit Santa.